"People want the truth, but never want the scars." After the Devil Beats his Wife - Emery
"When the world is falling down from under me, I'll be found in You, still standing." Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser
"Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past." Existence - August Burns Red
"You've opened my eyes, so I can see You're all around me." Light Up the Sky - The Afters
"Oh, God be my everything, be my delight. Be, Jesus my glory, my soul satisfied" Be Thou My Vision - Ascend the Hill
"Everyone here can be sure of one thing, we're all in need." Hearts Open - Ivoryline
"The final time I close eyes, I will open them in paradise." Made From Dust - Ivoryline
"You are worth more than riches or gold to me." To the Service - I Am Terrified
"God above kings and queens, every idol will bend and break." Rise - Hillsong
"Doubt your doubts, and believe your beliefs." Ode To Chin - Switchfoot
Post any more in the comments :)
All three subscribers I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment